[DENIED] Form submission: Moderator Application
What do you bring to the table that others don't?: Well I have 3000+ hours on tf2 and I am on the game usually from 5 pm to 2 am almost every day

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

How much time can you dedicate to moderating every week?: Mon-Thurs, 5pm-2am EST

What is the most important problem on the server to you?: Toxic people, Current mods not doing their jobs right.

A regular on the server is flaming you or another moderator for muting them for inciting arguments. They spam chat and continue to change their name to bully admins.: Well I'd probably issue an hour long ban for being a minge towards admins and generally the server

Player A starts a spycrab with Player B. Afterwards, Player A complains Player B ran from said spycrab.: I'd would need proof that the spycrab was bet on (a screenshot of chat or a video of them saying it in voicechat) and if valid acquire the steamid of the runner and  try and get them to pay up, if not issue a ban.

A player has generally suspicious aim, but owns several Unusuals that indicate they might not be hacking.: Spectate them and if i see no suspicious flicks or instant play locks, i would leave them be

What is your SteamID?: 76561198167432073

We have decided to decline your application for staff at this time, feel free to apply in the future.
Dread Knot collector