[DENIED] Form submission: Moderator Application
What do you bring to the table that others don't?: I've maintained a constant presence on NGS for a while, and plan on doing so for a while! I've got experience with trading, and am usually willing to share the information I've  absorbed over the years. I've also got a quirky sense of humor!

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

How much time can you dedicate to moderating every week?: I can always be contacted via Discord, and will always respond ASAP. I don't like giving set time frames, due to my being in college. With my summer semester coming up, I'm still unsure on what my time frames would look like. In all likelihood, I can probably give AT LEAST 7 hours a week, likely more. Depends on the situation.

What is the most important problem on the server to you?: Lot of people get heated over small things, I'd like to be able to help out with cooling situations down. Lot of people spam adverts as well, which can be a serious issue if others are trying to advert.

A regular on the server is flaming you or another moderator for muting them for inciting arguments. They spam chat and continue to change their name to bully admins.: Let this regular be 'A.'  Regarding flaming, it is important to note that I should not view myself as a high and mighty individual; the situation should be handled as if I were another player.  I'd let them know that if they continue, it'll result in a mute/gag for them to cool down. I don't view mutes and gags as actual punishments, more as disciplinary action for people to chill out. If the admin being harassed is myself, I honestly wouldn't mind the name. I'd ask them once or twice to change it, then let it go. If it were another admin, I'd ask them via achat what they'd like done.

Player A starts a spycrab with Player B. Afterwards, Player A complains Player B ran from said spycrab.: I would first let Player A know that in future, he should use middlemen to avoid it happening again. Second, I would ask if he had proof of any kind, clearly showing the terms of agreement, the spycrabbing, and the running. If the evidence is valid, I would get the individual's Steam ID and issue appropriate punishment, likely a ban.

A player has generally suspicious aim, but owns several Unusuals that indicate they might not be hacking.: Start recording and spectate them - the situation might still be handled if they disconnect. In general, I would like to get a second opinion from another staff member in order to ensure accuracy. Another resource (if visible) would be their Steam history - how many hours, how many games, etc. Another tool could be item history. If all his items were transferred from a banned account at some point, then the likelihood of this account being related to a cheater/scripter is more likely. Depending on all of the above, I would issue a ban as necessary.

What is your SteamID?: | steamname: tw oyob trades spells
|  steam3ID: [U:1:102910207]
| steamID32: STEAM_0:1:51455103
| steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063175935
| customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/henloder
|  steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198063175935

We have decided to decline your application for staff at this time, feel free to apply in the future.
Dread Knot collector