[DENIED] Form submission: Moderator Application
What do you bring to the table that others don't?: I love being able to help others, i try my best to deescalate situations, i dont really like to police people, but if there is someone with malicious intent (ex. wanting to spam trade chat, mic spam) then i will act upon it with the rules of the server. i really love this community here and everyone ive met (including Xeon) ive really

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

How much time can you dedicate to moderating every week?: monday-saturday, 11 am-11 pm mst

What is the most important problem on the server to you?: just making sure that people obey the rules slurs are a common occurance

A regular on the server is flaming you or another moderator for muting them for inciting arguments. They spam chat and continue to change their name to bully admins.: i would first warn them and if they continued i would do a gag on the player and if haassment continues i would do a temp ban on the specific player

my reasoning on this is maybe they need to relax and calm down.

Player A starts a spycrab with Player B. Afterwards, Player A complains Player B ran from said spycrab.: depending on the server rules and if player b is still in the server i would try to get player b to trade what he owed to player a and if not then i would possibly ban player b

my reasoning for this is as long as player b is still in the server we can still work things out, however if they left a crab then that would be banable

A player has generally suspicious aim, but owns several Unusuals that indicate they might not be hacking.: first i would look at the hours that they have on their profile, that will give you a pretty good idea if they are hacking or not

What is your SteamID?: my steam rep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198135015291
my profile url: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198135015291/

We have decided to decline your application for staff at this time, feel free to apply in the future.
Dread Knot collector