[DENIED] Form submission: Moderator Application
What do you bring to the table that others don't?: I believe that I am able to contribute positively to the server with my overall layed back and positive manner.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

How much time can you dedicate to moderating every week?: Friday-Sunday 7:00PM - 11:00PM

What is the most important problem on the server to you?: To me, the most glaring problem I see quite often in the server is the borderline hostile relationship between the regulars and the staff. While prodding fun here and there is completely understandable and reasonable, there always seems to be negative discourse between a moderator/admin and someone else on the server. This is my entire reason applying, as I want to help bridge this gap and create a healthier environment. I also would try to mellow out the advertisement interruptions. Trade advertisements are regularly interrupted by the prattle of one or more unrelated persons.

A regular on the server is flaming you or another moderator for muting them for inciting arguments. They spam chat and continue to change their name to bully admins.: First off, we must gauge whether or not the regular is merely making jest or is legitimately harassing another person. If they were simply joking, I would kindly and firmly ask for them to stop. If it is legitimate harassment, however, I would take immediate action with a gag or mute. With the names, that may lead to a ban if it becomes too serious, but I,as a person, am not prone to go to such an extent.

Player A starts a spycrab with Player B. Afterwards, Player A complains Player B ran from said spycrab.: This depends on my being there at the aforementioned spycrab. If I was there, I would immediately check the user who supposedly ran and investigate. After that, I would need the complete story from those involved and ban the person who ran if needed. However, if I was not there, i would need a general consensus of those who were present and the information of both parties to ensure that the story is not fabricated. Once that happens, I will ban accordingly.

A player has generally suspicious aim, but owns several Unusuals that indicate they might not be hacking.: I would being spectating the player and gain the opinion of several others. If their aim does look suspicious, I would test to see if they really are using some form of cheating. If that is true, I will ban them right there. I would also verify if their profile seemed suspicious as well, mainly searching for VAC bans,alt accounts,multiple name changes, etc.

What is your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:431969090

Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/20398163/

We have decided to decline your application for staff at this time, feel free to apply in the future.
Dread Knot collector