[DENIED] Form submission: Moderator Application
What do you bring to the table that others don't?: I'm very familiar with dealing with various difficult situations (while it is important to be as calm and respectful as possible), also very familiar with commands and how to use them appropriately in not only manner but time. Yes, I have good experience, but more than that I have lots of time to dedicate to ensure the server can be as "clean" and successful as possible.

Do you have a microphone?: No

How much time can you dedicate to moderating every week?: I'm on tf2 constantly, my minimum time would be an hour a day.

What is the most important problem on the server to you?: A big problem that I see is with the mics. There are many things such as interruptions, screaming into mic, multiple people talking over one another, ect.

A regular on the server is flaming you or another moderator for muting them for inciting arguments. They spam chat and continue to change their name to bully admins.: If someone, after a mute spams in the chat and harasses staff, I'd give one warning and if they don't comply, ban them for a day, unless this is constant behavior. Although, I feel if it's towards another staff member they should be able to handle it responsibly for themselves as that is their job.

Player A starts a spycrab with Player B. Afterwards, Player A complains Player B ran from said spycrab.: First off make sure to copy the profile of both Player A and Player B, so neither can leave and not be traced. I'd ask for evidence, if there is non, either ask the server or a very well trusted member. If there are various different responses I'd ask what happened on each side, make an appropriate choice and punish person(s) responsible.

A player has generally suspicious aim, but owns several Unusuals that indicate they might not be hacking.: A recording would be a good first step, unusuals don't mean you can't have aimbot so that doesn't matter. If there's any obvious aimbot, get rid of em. I've dealt with this many times and am pretty skilled with telling the difference.

What is your SteamID?: STEAMI| steamname: Ashannabuda
| steam3ID: [U:1:169286330]
| steamID32: STEAM_0:0:84643165
| steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129552058
| customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Ashannabuda
| steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198129552058DHERE

Hi Ash! Due to factors such as a lack of playtime (but more importantly a lack of integration within the community), your application has been denied. Please understand that we'd like to get to know you more and see where you fit into the community already so that you can be placed where your skills shine the most!

Reapply or reopen the application as you please, thank you!
I would've loved to help out this community but I don't think our views would've aligned after seeing how things apparently work. Also, I don't think it's very necessary for staff to be known, as long as they're active and doing the right thing, that should come naturally. If just being active and doing your job was what staff did, I'd definitely be more active and up for it.
I was contacted through DMs, so we will continue the conversation there.