[SUBMITTED] Form submission: Moderator Application

What do you bring to the table that others don't?: My family is completely military on my dad's side, so having the full upmost respect is a huge role in me and my family.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

How much time can you dedicate to moderating every week?: Mon-Saturday, 4pm-12am, Sunday 4-10pm

What is the most important problem on the server to you?: My most important problem that I find is dealing with people who interupt other people, whether it be trading or just talking in general to another friendly player. and mic spam is also an important part when it comes to the server. Mic spammers should be dealt with if they are not a DJ.

A regular on the server is flaming you or another moderator for muting them for inciting arguments. They spam chat and continue to change their name to bully admins.: I would first start the situation with recording the scenario for evidential proof if ever needed. I would then give the player a warning that harrasing the admins is not allowed and if it continues, it will result in a server gag, and if it somehow continues, it will result in a kick then a ban if needed.

Player A starts a spycrab with Player B. Afterwards, Player A complains Player B ran from said spycrab.: Starting off the situation by recording the spycrab first before it starts to make sure that nothing happens. before the crabbing starts, I would then open both the players profile to get their steam ID's and their links to get evidence of who would leave or not. If the Player B did leave, then a ban will be sent out with recorded proof of the crabbing.

A player has generally suspicious aim, but owns several Unusuals that indicate they might not be hacking.: Start a recording and join spectator and/or the 'suspicious aimers' team to observe and watch for any sketchy moves or unusual actions that would not be of the normal for an actual player. If the player is indeed hacking, then a ban will be issued immediately on that player and video proof will be sent out to clarify and show that the player was indeed hacking.

What is your SteamID?: https://rep.tf/76561198122445210

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122445210