[DENIED] Form submission: Moderator Application
What do you bring to the table that others don't?: Used to be an admin on the server. I am back to reapply for moderator to work my way back up the ladder. While I may have been inactive in the past, I now have an abundance of free time to be allocated towards the NGS server Smile. Other things you should know, I am an experienced trader since 2012 and have been with the NGS community close to two years and know most of the current staff. I'm usually a compassionate and calm individual who will treat every situation fairly no matter what. I believe I still am the top supporter of the server via donations because I genuinely enjoy the server. I often give ideas to the current staff on ways to improve the server for the betterment of the community.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

How much time can you dedicate to moderating every week?:  9 PM CST - 12 PM CST + All-Day When Off From School.

What is the most important problem on the server to you?: Personally, I believe one of the main problems in the server is toxicity whenever an administrator is not on. I hope to at least limit the toxicity to an manageable level as well as help the community at the same time. I believe the community is incredible and deserves a splendid time trading and talking with friends in a fun environment.

A regular on the server is flaming you or another moderator for muting them for inciting arguments. They spam chat and continue to change their name to bully admins.: First, I would figure out what caused the argument and how it can be revised peacefully without any punishments. If the player continues to flame a fellow staff member, I will warn them to cease and desist. If they do not comply, I will drop a 30 minute mute/gag/silence on the offender and a name ban if necessary.

Player A starts a spycrab with Player B. Afterwards, Player A complains Player B ran from said spycrab.: I would check both player's profiles on Steamrep and on Backpack.tf in case one of them was a marked scammer. If not, I would proceed to ask Player A and any witnesses for any evidence that might indicate Player B ran.
If Player B did run, I would ask to return back the items. If not, I will punish with a 7 day ban and compensate up to a certain amount.

A player has generally suspicious aim, but owns several Unusuals that indicate they might not be hacking.: I would check his profile and see how many hours the player might have on TF2 as well as steamrep for any type of special mark. After, I would spectate to see any type of suspicious mouse movements or crosshair placement on the player. If the player is hacking, I would permanently ban him from the server after filing a demo.

What is your SteamID?: | steamname: ℓѵℓ. 69 IHaxOctober
| steam3ID: [U:1:106651752]
| steamID32: STEAM_0:0:53325876
| steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066917480
| customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/IHaxSteamID
| steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198066917480

Apologies, but your application did not make it through. Please reapply when possible Smile