[MARK] Form submission: Moderator Application

What do you bring to the table that others don't?: What I believe I will bring to the table are security, problem-solving ability, and chill and clear-minded, unbiased thinking and actions. I'm really not one to freak out over an issue, I am most likely to keep a clear mind and fix it properly.  As for security, I am very familiar with the source commands and can pretty much play all day if needed. for the problem-solving ability, I love solving problems and fixing things. So when it comes helping people with problems, moderating spycrabs, or someone is being an overall tool, it should be a breeze. Closing I think I would be a great addition to your already great mods and admins alike. Sidenote. I wanna do my part and help out as much as I can with our newly partnered network. Wink

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

How much time can you dedicate to moderating every week?: Mon-Sun 4PM-10PM EST

What is the most important problem on the server to you?: The most important problems on the server, in my opinion, is a few things.  1 is The sometimes excessive toxicity. 2 would be Scams and sharks. 3 would be the number of people who talk over adverts and people, in general, I would hone in on those problems or try to remove them entirely.

A regular on the server is flaming you or another moderator for muting them for inciting arguments. They spam chat and continue to change their name to bully admins.: I would keep a calm head and ask him to stop.  If he doesn't stop I would gag and mute accordingly. worst case scenario I would temp-ban the player for "toxicity and repeated flaming and disrespect of a mod/admin".  I am not a ban happy person, I tend to find that chances change people and give better results rather than just a straight up ban, but will do so if needed.

Player A starts a spycrab with Player B. Afterwards, Player A complains Player B ran from said spycrab.: There are 2 answers to this question. If I was present during the leaving, I would get the ID of the player, the players name, and the full story of what happened. then come to a consensus, and react accordingly. I personally don't take kindly to people shark, scam, or run.  The other answer is. if I am not there, I would ask for the player's name, ask steam account and some slight proof, and ban him accordingly.

A player has generally suspicious aims but owns several Unusuals that indicate they might not be hacking.: Well, it would be a little harder to tell with this one. But the first thing I would do is evaluate the situation.  I'd see what players are saying, check his profile, then maybe go on the opposite team and see if I can get killed by him to fully understand why people are accusing this player of hacks. finally, ill go into spectator mode and find out if he was hacking than react accordingly.

What is your SteamID?: Username: A Homeowner

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:55904846

Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/NumoroUno/