[DENIED] Form submission: Moderator Application

What do you bring to the table that others don't?: I can easily relate to the NSFW side of the community (If you don't know this already, wowie you're in for a treat, and look out for my sprays), I'm rather chill (not saying other admins aren't chill) and easygoing and don't freak out if someone does something rather wrong. (Not saying others do freak out but y'know what I mean).

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

How much time can you dedicate to moderating every week?: Mon-Sun 4PM-10PM MST/ 8AM-6PM (depends on the day)

What is the most important problem on the server to you?: The toxicity and scamming is one of my biggest problems with the server in my opinion. I would warn people if their toxicity got too out of hand and/or starts calling people offensive or rude names, or mute them if they get too out of hand like I said. I would watch for scammers as well, correcting people for falsely calling someone a scammer or either ban or kick the scammer if they are one.

A regular on the server is flaming you or another moderator for muting them for inciting arguments. They spam chat and continue to change their name to bully admins.: I would kindly tell them to stop, but if they continue, I would gag them in chat. When their 30 or so minutes is over, and they continue I will kick them.

Player A starts a spycrab with Player B. Afterwards, Player A complains Player B ran from said spycrab.: I would report the said player B to the other admins and discuss what to do about them running from the spycrab.

A player has generally suspicious aim, but owns several Unusuals that indicate they might not be hacking.: I could ask if they were using an aimbot, or wstch them carefully through spectate or through first person to attempt to verify if they are hacking or just have an amazing aim.

What is your SteamID?: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198400801081

My username is SewerMedic.

Apologies, but your application did not make it through. Please reapply when possible Smile