[DENIED] Form submission: Moderator Application
What do you bring to the table that others don't?: I got scammed 3 times, so I don't want people to make the same mistakes I did. Also, I want to see the Ngs community thrive, as I want people in the community to be peaceful and helpful towards each other. For me, I see Ngs as a community of people who have fun and trade together and I want to keep it that way.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

How much time can you dedicate to moderating every week?: Weekends(including Friday starting from 4)/Non-Schooldays

What is the most important problem on the server to you?: Racial Slurs, Liars, Ear rapers, Spy Crab runners, Excessive Slurring, and lack of mods in some times.

A regular on the server is flaming you or another moderator for muting them for inciting arguments. They spam chat and continue to change their name to bully admins.: As I saw from other mods from what they do to name changers, they do a name lock. As I myself was bullied in school, I do not tolerate harassment of my fellow mods and myself. First, I would gag/mute  for a certain amount of time and if they continue to do the same, I would ask other mods in the server what kind of punishment the player deserves after the first warning of gag/mute.

Player A starts a spycrab with Player B. Afterwards, Player A complains Player B ran from said spycrab.: If I am not there at the time of the event, I will consult to listening to trusted and honest players who were watching it and asking the people who crab to tell me who lost/won and ask to give the looser to give up their betted items to the winner.

If I am there at the time of the event, I would do the same and take action accordingly, by asking other people who one and to tell the looser give up their items.

A player has generally suspicious aim, but owns several Unusuals that indicate they might not be hacking.: First of all, even though a player has an unusual(s), that doesn't they aren't hacking. they could still be.

If when I spectate them and their aim locks/snaps to a player's head/body/etc.
Automatic ban.

I might check their profile cause I tend to see hackers have a new account from past experiences.

If a player is genuinely good at tf2. I will still be suspicious of the accused hacker, but I will ask the player them self, ask the people of the server if they think if they are hacking, and the other mods in the server and then I will judge them if I have seen enough gameplay of them.

What is your SteamID?: | steamname: DragonOasis
|  steam3ID: [U:1:334511485]
| steamID32: STEAM_0:1:167255742
| steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198294777213
| customURL:
|  steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198294777213

Apologies, but your application did not make it through. Please reapply when possible Smile