[DENIED] Form submission: Moderator Application
What do you bring to the table that others don't?: I'm not gonna sit here and tell you about how nice and caring I am. That just isn't me. The thing that sets me apart from the rest of the candidates is my ability to genuinely not care for people who don't deserve said care. That being said, I don't create negative environments but rather strengthen positive ones.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

How much time can you dedicate to moderating every week?: Mon-Fri, 3-8:30 pm CST

What is the most important problem on the server to you?: There isn't a specific problem I'd be focusing on as a moderator. Although, in my experience, the most prevalent problem would be talking over advertisements and random trading.  

A regular on the server is flaming you or another moderator for muting them for inciting arguments. They spam chat and continue to change their name to bully admins.: I'd warn them in chat and explain their mute reason first to see if that would deescalate them a little bit. Afterwards, I'd threaten to gag them and if that doesn't work, they'd just get gagged. If they continued to change their name to offensive things after that, I'd incite a namelock if that's an option on the server. They were already muted so there isn't really much else I could do.

Player A starts a spycrab with Player B. Afterwards, Player A complains Player B ran from said spycrab.: Well first, I'd attempt to make contact with both Player A and B to try to get both sides of the story. I'd gather any evidence both sides to offer (probably via chat screenshots) and make a decision from there. This isn't exactly a situation where a third-party other than administration and the involved parties needs to be brought in, so I'd take proper action after talking with both players.

A player has generally suspicious aim, but owns several Unusuals that indicate they might not be hacking.: There is only one way to really go about this kind of situation. First, I'd swap teams and just play for a bit to see if anything suspect happens in that time. I'd  start with that because if I go directly into spectator they'd have the chance to just toggle off. Next, I'd use the age-old cloak and dagger spy test to see if I get headshot while invisible. If I do, I'd then go into spectator and watch them for a bit to see if they are truly aimbotting. if so, I'd likely ban the account.

What is your SteamID?: steamID: STEAM_0:0:94423278

steamID3:
[U:1:188846556]

steamID64: 76561198149112284

customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Farsquaad

Apologies, but your application did not make it through. Please reapply when possible Smile