[DENIED] Form submission: Moderator Application

What do you bring to the table that others don't?: I am a very kind and very respectful to other people in situations. I am usually online for most of the day. I can sometimes be a slow person when trying to learn things and make sure i am doing it right ,but once i get use to it, I will be okay on my own and ask other people in the discord if i have questions.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

How much time can you dedicate to moderating every week?: Mon-Thurs, 4-4:30 pm EST

What is the most important problem on the server to you?: My main focuses as a moderator on a server is for everyone to fell welcome and a overall non-toxic community.

A regular on the server is flaming you or another moderator for muting them for inciting arguments. They spam chat and continue to change their name to bully admins.: I would first give a warning to the person. If he/she continue, the i will try to get ride of the person by banning he/she.

Player A starts a spycrab with Player B. Afterwards, Player A complains Player B ran from said spycrab.: I would consider the players to be joking around and leave them as they were.

A player has generally suspicious aim, but owns several Unusuals that indicate they might not be hacking.: I would spectate the person for a while and ask the people on the server if about their opinion about the situation. Then, that would consider if i should ban him.

What is your SteamID?:

STEAM_0:1:199665560

Apologies, but your application did not make it through. Please reapply when possible Smile