[SUBMITTED] Form submission: Rafflemeisters Application
What do you bring to the table that others don't?: My ability to do accents on command, as well as my singing voice. I would say my dry sense of humor but that can get me into trouble sometimes.

What do you know about the job you are trying to apply for, other than what was detailed above?: I heard about it in voice from Xeon.

How important do you think your job would be if you were to be accepted?: Every commitment that I made would be fullfilled to the best of my ability.

How active would you be for the NGS Raffling Group?: I can make myself available any time between 5pm-9pm pst on weekdays and earlier on weekends, with exceptions to later hours on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Any events that I have committed to help manage, moderate, or otherwise be present at within those times will take priority to my other activities.

Anything else?: I have been the lead activities officer for a guild in WoW for a total of about 3 years.

What is your SteamID?: SteamID64: 76561198047568122

Hearing about this job from someone and actually knowing about it are two different things. Could you please explain to me what you know about the position of Rafflemeister and why you should be chosen as one?