[MARK] Form submission: Moderator Application

What do you bring to the table that others don't?: Past experience and anecdotes don't count!
I am a very kind and genuine person, willing to help anyone that needs it, from helping them obtain items to informing them about rules or prices on items. I see everyone as innocent unless they give me reason to believe otherwise, to which I still try to get my point to them before enforcing any actions.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

How much time can you dedicate to moderating every week?: Mon-Sun 8-10 pm EST

What is the most important problem on the server to you?: I believe it would be watching out for mic spammers or people who insult others because of trades.

A regular on the server is flaming you or another moderator for muting them for inciting arguments. They spam chat and continue to change their name to bully admins.: I would make sure no one else gets caught in the situation then politely ask them to calm down so we can come to a agreement. If they continue to spark arguments I would tell them I'm going to gag them for a few minutes to allow them to calm down. If they continue after that, i would give them one last warning before kicking them for harassment.

Player A starts a spycrab with Player B. Afterwards, Player A complains Player B ran from said spycrab.: I would ask how much was the bet and if they have any proof of the crab (unless I was witnessing the crab). If I saw it or if they show me proof I would give player B a warning if its their first incident, unless it is more then a couple ref, to which I would administer a ban for one day for breaking the rules.

A player has generally suspicious aim, but owns several Unusuals that indicate they might not be hacking.: I would start spectating him to see if anything looks suspicious. I'd also try to record his actions for records. If i believe he is 100% hacking then I would ban him and send the recording to my team. Otherwise I would leave him be, as I don't want to take action on someone that may be innocent.

What is your SteamID?: STEAMIDHERE

Your application is accepted and will be placed under review for when the next wave is hosted.