[MARK] Form submission: Moderator Application

What do you bring to the table that others don't?:  Hello! I believe that I can bring to the table a positive environment with my ability to easily be able to get along with others which can come across as.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

How much time can you dedicate to moderating every week?: Mon-Sun, 2:00pm-4:30 pm Las Vegas time except on work weeks wen-sat I’m able to do 5:30-7 pm Las Vegas time

What is the most important problem on the server to you?: The two biggest problems on the server from my personal experience would be racism and the trade interruptions. My whole goal as a moderator would be to help enforce the rules against racism to where it would be not as a major factor, and the trade advert interruptions to a minimum to ensure a friendly and welcoming trading environment.

A regular on the server is flaming you or another moderator for muting them for inciting arguments. They spam chat and continue to change their name to bully admins.:   First I would try and make a understanding if it is a joke or not but if it's becoming a bit too serious I would kindly warn them to stop if they then persisted I would then follow up with a suitable form of punishment with that being either a gag or mute. If they follow with changing their name to try and annoy administration after the punishment then I would apply a name lock or ban.

Player A starts a spycrab with Player B. Afterwards, Player A complains Player B ran from said spycrab.: I would begin to investigate the situation I would add the person who is allegedly claimed from running from the crab and ask him what was going on taking pictures of are conversations for Proof later on I would then ask people on the server if they also witnessed the running and have them tell me there story. I would then come to a consensus and take the proper action afterwards.

A player has generally suspicious aim, but owns several Unusuals that indicate they might not be hacking.: I would first look at their Steam Account and check if it's a easy throwaway account or just phishy. I would then go on spectator and check on what it seems to be, if they're hacking with aimlocks, wall hacks etc. If i'm still on the fence about them being a hacker then I would just go on the opposite team to the suspected user then be a cloaked spy to see if i get shot which would be the give away. I would follow it up with a perm ban to the user.

What is your SteamID?: [U:1:419961607]

Your application is accepted and will be placed under review for when the next wave is hosted.