[SUBMITTED] Form submission: Moderator Application

What do you bring to the table that others don't?: Generally, other people see me as a fair and fun guy to be around, when I am moderating any sort of server I always make sure to put fun in front of most other things, as to make sure every player has the best experience possible.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

How much time can you dedicate to moderating every week?: sun-sat, 3:00-6:00 pm PST

What is the most important problem on the server to you?: As I have said before, my main focus would be to ensure every player on the server is having fun, as well as making sure everyone is kind and respectful to one-another.

A regular on the server is flaming you or another moderator for muting them for inciting arguments. They spam chat and continue to change their name to bully admins.: My first course of action would be to convince them to calm down so I may tell them what they are doing wrong and what they can do to correct it. If that doesn't work I would give them three warnings to calm down otherwise it would result in a kick. If the process continues I would be inclined to give them a temporary ban.

Player A starts a spycrab with Player B. Afterwards, Player A complains Player B ran from said spycrab.: I would attempt to convince player B to continue on with the spycrab until it is over. Unfortunately I dont know how spycrabbing with others works so that would be the extent to what I do until I learn more.

A player has generally suspicious aim, but owns several Unusuals that indicate they might not be hacking.: Rather than assuming he is the usual god-tier player, I would be sure to spectate the player and look out for tell-tale signs of aimbot/wallhacks like snapping aim, or looking in unconventional spots. If I find that he is hacking and others agree, I would promptly kick/ban them. If not I would complement them for their skill.

What is your SteamID?: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198114140235