Thread Closed

[DENIED] Form submission: Moderator Application

What do you bring to the table that others don't?: I can be on the server anytime you need me to be, I'm friendly to newer players, I'm good at settling arguments between players, and i believe in a zero tolerance policy for hackers.  

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

How much time can you dedicate to moderating every week?: Mon-Fri 2-4 hours every day and when i can around 4-5 hours each day

What is the most important problem on the server to you?: i mainly think that mic spam is the main problem its just people that think they're funny of just screaming and disrupting adverts and playing music when they're clearly not a DJ,
i think this drives people away and doesn't give a good image of our server.

A regular on the server is flaming you or another moderator for muting them for inciting arguments. They spam chat and continue to change their name to bully admins.: i would warn them once to stop, and if they were to continue i would name lock them to a much more appropriate name.

Player A starts a spycrab with Player B. Afterwards, Player A complains Player B ran from said spycrab.: I would ask player A  is it true that there was a bet agreement and if so i'd need proof that player B actually bet anything on said spy-crab. and I would try to find player b and get there side of the story and see if they would be willing to pay player A the money that they owe.

A player has generally suspicious aim but owns several Unusuals that indicate they might not be hacking.: i would ask anyone if they have demos of the person in question cheating. and if there were none I would spectate the person in question and get my own proof that the player is, in fact, cheating and then act accordingly.

What is your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:204602683

https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198369471095

Application failed with an overall score of 3.0 (of 7) via popular vote.
Thread Closed