Thread Closed

[SUBMITTED] Form submission: Moderator Application

What do you bring to the table that others don't?: My family is completely military on my dad's side, so rule abiding and listening skills are some of my best attributes, and I know when someone doesn't listen to the rules that he/she will know the rules after they are properly talked to.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

How much time can you dedicate to moderating every week?: Mon/Wed: 3Pm- 3Am Tues/Thurs: 4Pm-11Pm Fri/Sat: 5Pm-10Pm Sun: 5Pm-8Pm

What is the most important problem on the server to you?: A main focus I will be mic spam. A lot of players think that they can get away with spamming the mic because it is not a large community server that allows anything. That is where they are wrong. The only type of spam that is allowed on the server is the DJ, and they are given permission to do so on the server. Having 'youngins' spam and hog the mic is my main priority to keep the server clear of anything that may harm it.

A regular on the server is flaming you or another moderator for muting them for inciting arguments. They spam chat and continue to change their name to bully admins.: I would first have them explain to me, DM's or discord on why they think that their mute was unfair if they would like to. If the player continues to be rude and upsetting to the admin(s), kindly requesting them to stop and continue on with their day is how I would handle it at first, but if the player refuses to listen, then a I would warn the player one last time to stop and if he/she doesn't, then a kick will be in play for that player. If the player gets kicked then continues to be rude over the chat, then a gag would be set into play if it gets any worse. If it escalates further, then a possibly temporary ban shall be in play (If the server has a set limit on how a player is banned for on the server)

Player A starts a spycrab with Player B. Afterwards, Player A complains Player B ran from said spycrab.: Before a Crab starts, I would both inform Players A and B that if one player happens to run, that I will have it recorded and will happily show to the head admin for approval before initiating a ban for Player B. In the time as I am recording, I would be looking up their Steam ID's for tracking purposes to then hand over to the head admins.

A player has generally suspicious aim, but owns several Unusuals that indicate they might not be hacking.: Before calling any "Hackusations", I would first go the opposing side where the player is and analyse the situation to see how it is through a third person perspecive. The player seems to be hitting his/her shots constantly, then I would go to spectator mode to then further watch and inspect how their aim is. If the aim seems to be very twitchy, then proper action such as a kick or ban will be in place along with proper evidence. But if the player is just really good with their aim, and has badges from comp to prove it, then possibly a second opinion would be needed on the matter to investigate further on the matter, but will most likely be just very good.

What is your SteamID?: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122445210

Thread Closed