[DENIED] Form submission: Moderator Application
What do you bring to the table that others don't?: To be honest, I feel as if being a normal person is the best form of being a moderator, that way I can understand people's issues and relate to their situation which could help me make my judgements with certain issues, however; I think I have a more "playful" type of character and am more leniant and easy-going, although I would always punish people abusing rules accordingly, I would make sure they know what they are doing instead of just dealing the punishment.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

How much time can you dedicate to moderating every week?: Mon-Fri, 5-7pm  Sat, 1pm-9pm  Sun, 7am-7pm (AUSTRALIAN EST)

What is the most important problem on the server to you?: I think just sharking/scamming in general will be a big problem as the NGS community is a beacon for newer traders, I also would want to make sure everybody feels safe on the server and there is no abuse that makes anybody feel uncomfortable occuring, but I do think that the scamming and sharking issues are somewhat out of anybody's control. So to conclude and summarize my answer, I think that the most important problem is making sure everybody feels comfortable to be on the NGS server, otherwise there is no point for moderator's to be employed because if nobody feels safe or comfortable, then nobody will be active on the server.

A regular on the server is flaming you or another moderator for muting them for inciting arguments. They spam chat and continue to change their name to bully admins.: I would warn them about what they are doing and I would possibly kick or ban them for a short period of time to let them calm down because they would need to understand their actions are intolerable, if this continued many, many times in and out of days, I would  probably consult with other moderators / developers and get their opinion on whether or not I should permanently ban them for their actions.

Player A starts a spycrab with Player B. Afterwards, Player A complains Player B ran from said spycrab.: I would ask for evidence, check spycrab "logs" (if that is possible) and also check chat logs to see if they were negotiating in chat so I could gather up enough evidence to come to a final verdict on whether or not they ran from a spycrab. If there is insufficient evidence I would not be able to do anything and it would be unfair to ban the accused person, innocent until proven guilty.

A player has generally suspicious aim, but owns several Unusuals that indicate they might not be hacking.: Cosmetic items do not affect my opinions when it comes to cheating, I would check how long they have owned their profile and see if they have any bans or have been reported for that activity before, I would then silently spectate him/her and make sure he/she was/wasn't hacking, I would possibly do this over a matter of hours so I could make sure my choice is the right one, the difference between good players and hackers is very apparent. Another variable would be if they were using hit-scan weapons, instead of projectiles, that could definitely sway my choice because generally aimbotters use weapons they KNOW will hit a target, although that is not always the case.

What is your SteamID?: https://rep.tf/76561198203221120

Application failed with an overall score of 0.8 (of 7) via popular vote.