Pibberino under the name of "FunBrain" and "No"
I was in a duel with a guy named Drake. As the duel went on Pib under the alias of "FunBrain" kept on airblasting me in order for my duel mate to obtain kills on me while i was disabled. I told Pib in voice chat to please stop as it was a violation of the rules to interfere in a duel. He kept on doing it and as I was in a discord with Stryker I asked him to talk control over the situation. As Stryker warned him in voice chat he changed his name to "No". He then taunted me asking me why I reported him and why I was being a cry baby. I canceled the duel and when i rejoined the server he kept on harassing me in chat everytime in chat by typing "LOL Ur so bad". He then proceeded to join voice chat and audibly say he was a current admin on the server.
Fafnir
Hello, FafnirFa! Thank you for submitting your report.

Please supply any form of evidence of this actually happening. Witness names do not count as evidence.

Customer Support
Venomization
If this happens again, I think they should be talked to and banned.
Hello, FafnirFa!

Are you still interested in this report? You have three more days to reply with the information, otherwise this report will be automatically denied.

Customer Support
Venomization
Because the submitter has failed to reply to the report he himself has submitted, this report will be closed due to lack of information and self-pardon.

Customer Support
Venomization